A Seneca Player's Club card is the first step in establishing the kind of personal relationship that you'd expect from Seneca Casinos. As a valued Seneca Player's Club member you are eligible to request a statement of your winnings or losses. Click here for more details.
To receive your Win/Loss statement, please follow these steps:
1. Visit www.senecacasinos.com and select any property
2. Select Win/Loss statement at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select log in and enter the property ID (N1, N2, or N3) and your Player’s Card Number and PIN to access to the Player’s Club Tool.
4. Select the statement icon from the left hand side of the balance detail screen.
5. Select the Tax Year for your Win/Loss Statement and select generate.
6. A report for each Seneca property in which you had played, will generate along with a taxable jackpot listing if you had any taxable jackpots.
7. Please ensure you allow pop ups for this site.
By Mail* (allow for 3 – 4 weeks to be processed):
* As of September 1, 2016 all Win/Loss Statement requests will need to be completed on SenecaCasinos.com.”
1. Click here to download the request form.
2. Please note that ALL fields must be completed for the request to be processed.
3. Mail the completed request form back to:
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
Attn: CASINO CONTROLLER
310 Fourth Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14303
Once the completed form is received, please allow 3 – 4 weeks to receive your statement.
Please note that emailed Win/Loss statements are not available. If additional information is needed, please call the Win/Loss Hotline: (716) 501- 2317
Please refer to www.IRS.gov for further information regarding Gambling and Income Expenses.
Thank you for choosing to play at Seneca Resorts & Casinos. We hope to see you soon!